see you soon in Düsseldorf!
K is the world’s largest trade fair for the plastics and rubber industry.
It gathers the most important suppliers of plastics and rubber machinery,
raw and auxiliary materials and technical parts.
Of course, we will be there too!
Hall 6 stand B55
are corporate investment decision-makers
Learn more about our offer. Let’s talk!
Let’s talk about cooperation
Develop your product with us
Become our supplier
Can't be at K 2022, but still interested and want to know more?
Consent to the processing of personal data*
In accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I give consent to the processing of my personal data as a notifier for the purpose of processing my notification.*
Consent to sending commercial information by electronic services:
In accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219) I voluntarily consent to the sending of commercial information via electronic services by Polimarky Ltd. Sp. K., ul. Bieszczadzka 10a, 35-082 Rzeszów to the e-mail address provided by me.*
Contact form - Information Clause
Polimarky Ltd. Sp. K. informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Polimarky Ltd. Sp. K., ul. Bieszczadzka 10a, 35-082 Rzeszów.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to handle the notification and/or send commercial information, in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and/or Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219), depending on the scope of your consent.
- Alongside the Administrator, the recipients of the data are entities cooperating with the Administrator, which provide support in the Administrator’s activity, in particular technical support for internal IT systems.
- Personal data will be stored for the period considered necessary to handle the notification.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic services will be processed until consent is revoked.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, to amend, to delete or to restrict it as well as to object to its processing, and the right to transfer it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary and at the same time it is a condition of responding to the notification.